Xpel window tint who makes it ???

It’s definitely not SolarFX. I was with them for 3+ years... I did receive several(5) sample rolls of the prime xr ceramic line from xpel and I’ll tell you right now... that stuff has the most aggressive adhesive here in Georgia I’ve ever seen!!!!!  I’m almost certain garware makes SolarFX. As they do global. Not sure about armalon. But the xpel is a different animal from anything else I’ve used.  It’s almost annoying how fast it sets up!

7 minutes ago, CnCCustoms said:

It’s definitely not SolarFX. I was with them for 3+ years... I did receive several(5) sample rolls of the prime xr ceramic line from xpel and I’ll tell you right now... that stuff has the most aggressive adhesive here in Georgia I’ve ever seen!!!!!  I’m almost certain garware makes SolarFX. As they do global. Not sure about armalon. But the xpel is a different animal from anything else I’ve used.  It’s almost annoying how fast it sets up!

Wow thanks...what did you use to put it on...baby shampoo...

I use fusion all type now. SolarFX sets us quick. Global sets up quick. But I can stress enough. Xpel sets up before you can even get it into place. Especially on a large piece like a windshield or back glass.  Did a charger yesterday with one of the samples. No steel wool on defrosters. No rapid tac. No alcohol barely scrubbed it. Squeegeed it off. Shrunk as usual. Laid film on. No peanuts-Nothing. And it formed around those huge defrosters like a 1 ply film and STUCK

Guest bbvaldezjuly4th

I wish I could publicly say who makes it. :-)  ( I could if I didn't care about ethics but I really like the people at Xpel and several of the higher ups are on WFR. One is even on the leadership group. I'm not sure if I should name drop here but definitely good people and highly professional) 

I can say that I absolutely trust it based on knowing who does make it! 

The window film world is complex from one perspective but simple from another. 

I find it incredibly interesting to watch marketing from the different companies that actually have the same supplier. 

16 hours ago, quality tintz said:

Does anybody know who makes xpel window tint is it solar FX  or Armolan is it same company....

All three of those brands are private label films. Generally you're never going to find out with 100% certainty who's manufacturing them for their respective companies. Rumor mill says all of the above are made by Garware, but that's just hearsay. 

Guest bbvaldezjuly4th
7 hours ago, highplains said:

All three of those brands are private label films. Generally you're never going to find out with 100% certainty who's manufacturing them for their respective companies. Rumor mill says all of the above are made by Garware, but that's just hearsay. 

Rumor mill is running pretty smoothly!!!    ;-) 

On 8/12/2018 at 1:52 PM, bbvaldezjuly4th said:

I wish I could publicly say who makes it. :-)  ( I could if I didn't care about ethics but I really like the people at Xpel and several of the higher ups are on WFR. One is even on the leadership group. I'm not sure if I should name drop here but definitely good people and highly professional) 

I can say that I absolutely trust it based on knowing who does make it! 

The window film world is complex from one perspective but simple from another. 

I find it incredibly interesting to watch marketing from the different companies that actually have the same supplier. 

Hi Rayno Rick,

Companies such as those you mention put a great deal of energy and expense to give the tools that their customers need to be able to get the best return on their purchase of products. Years of brand building, marketing and support structure and sales materials, supply chain, warranty policies and networking...

This is the driving force behind the growth and success of those that install the products..

I'm sure it's much harder than running a Facebook group from your phone and giving the old "Hey guys... Wink Wink, it's another more popular brand in a different box for a few bucks less".

;-)  ;-)

Guest bbvaldezjuly4th
On August 13, 2018 at 7:46 AM, Glass Tinting Supplies said:

Hi Rayno Rick,

Companies such as those you mention put a great deal of energy and expense to give the tools that their customers need to be able to get the best return on their purchase of products. Years of brand building, marketing and support structure and sales materials, supply chain, warranty policies and networking...

This is the driving force behind the growth and success of those that install the products..

I'm sure it's much harder than running a Facebook group from your phone and giving the old "Hey guys... Wink Wink, it's another more popular brand in a different box for a few bucks less".

;-)  ;-)

I'm sure it is. 

Ive actually had the opportunity to learn much of what goes into building a brand first hand. I've also learned there are those that are jealous of success. But they don't realize the hours of labor it takes to reach that success. ( nor are willing to devote the time and effort to achieve it themselves, yet have plenty of time to try to put down or discredit others) It's rather easy to hide behind a picture and an alias or even a descriptor of what you do. 

I applaud all of the members of our industry that bring positive change. 

What at is it again that you are bringing to this industry? 

Please expand on your comments. 

"Nugget"  ;-). ;-) 

Guest bbvaldezjuly4th

I compliment a film company that kicks azz and that is your response? Wow. Actually no. No wow really. I've seen this all before. 

Im not shocked. 

At some point the seeds you sow will become fruit.