Tinting IS 250 without pulling panels

Guest bbvaldezjuly4th

Guest bbvaldezjuly4th
3 minutes ago, Super Dave said:

@bbvaldezjuly4th

Have you used your reloader on say the new panamera’s, cayenne’s, Macan’s?

i have a different tool and it really doesn’t work on those, they may be too tight for anything, not sure?

Those cars are no fun with or without a bottom loading tool!! Lol. I've used a gasket wizard in the past with a Cayenne. And I've used my own tools on plenty of VW products. I would not recommend beginning bottom loaders to use metal bl tools on those cars at all. Even with plenty of experience those are challenging sometimes. I would recommend plastic and top loading on those in many cases

@bbvaldezjuly4th

I appreciate the honesty, sir. I have been tinting for a pretty long time. Nowadays, I’ve been stuck doing doing all high end and exotics - or just crazy S&@! No one else wants. I was taught  both ways ( top & bottom loading) from the very beginning. I have always preferred to bottom load, but sometimes it’s just not happening! Either has a 1 piece gasket or it’s just too dang hard to get the seal out. (Got a new phantom) in the morning if you happen to know how to get those seals out?

Guest bbvaldezjuly4th
10 minutes ago, Super Dave said:

@bbvaldezjuly4th

I appreciate the honesty, sir. I have been tinting for a pretty long time. Nowadays, I’ve been stuck doing doing all high end and exotics - or just crazy S&@! No one else wants. I was taught  both ways ( top & bottom loading) from the very beginning. I have always preferred to bottom load, but sometimes it’s just not happening! Either has a 1 piece gasket or it’s just too dang hard to get the seal out. (Got a new phantom) in the morning if you happen to know how to get those seals out?

I don't. Even when I pulled panels there were just some cars I didn't risk. Those really high end ones I do my best not to pull on anything. But, many of them basically come apart like a VW or Audi. 

@bbvaldezjuly4th

I definitely agree with not risking it on say a particular car that you may get every so often. Problem for me is that, (on Porsche’s especially) I may get several of “said car” in one afternoon. So I’m always trying to find the best way (cleanest & most time efficient) to do a particular model. For instance, a couple months back when I’m having lunch, sales guy calls in 2 panamera’s for tint. Then an hour later a different guy calls in 2 more panamera’s, then 2 more. If there was a window tint Hell, I was there that day. I’ve tried everything to speed that car up, and just can’t figure it out. 

Other than just slowing down and top loading.

Guest bbvaldezjuly4th
29 minutes ago, Super Dave said:

@bbvaldezjuly4th

I definitely agree with not risking it on say a particular car that you may get every so often. Problem for me is that, (on Porsche’s especially) I may get several of “said car” in one afternoon. So I’m always trying to find the best way (cleanest & most time efficient) to do a particular model. For instance, a couple months back when I’m having lunch, sales guy calls in 2 panamera’s for tint. Then an hour later a different guy calls in 2 more panamera’s, then 2 more. If there was a window tint Hell, I was there that day. I’ve tried everything to speed that car up, and just can’t figure it out. 

I worked with a friend on a lot of high end cars. I'm glad to be back doing normal stuff like nissans, Hondas, etc lol! 

Thats why the big buck cars get big buck tint work. Pita all the way around. 

On 8/14/2018 at 9:45 PM, Super Dave said:

@bbvaldezjuly4th

Couldn’t agree more on the panamera. I just know they are going to take a long time . That does sound like torture