Top Brand Window Film

Ok so I know this has been covered before but I am thinking of switching up my film company from Flex film to Solargard. Does anybody currently use Solar Gard and if so has the quality been consistent with the film? Thanks everybody😎 

18 hours ago, quality tintz said:

No no no solar gard crap and high price...llumar 3m solar fx or global... why don't you like Flex film ???

I’ve been using it and have liked it but considering switching but maybe not never had any problems with it. Just heard bad rumors about owner Ralph.

37 minutes ago, IPATinting said:

I’ve been using it and have liked it but considering switching but maybe not never had any problems with it. Just heard bad rumors about owner Ralph.

If going to stick with it, switch to TintClub...same film, same owner, cheaper price, optional warranty.  Personally wouldn't do either, but at least save some money.

Edited by DynamicATL

I’ve been using solargard for over 15 years , I use the supreme series line ! I think it’s good ! Minus a year in 2006 when all the 40 inch rolls went bad . I would see all these bubbled back windows and knew it was Solargard’s. . The new stuffI doesn’t go bad over time . And the customer relationship in San Diego office is really good . They take care of me ! I wouldn’t use the galaxies line though , just supreme ! And ultra performance does not shape to a curve , that stinkin tint is horrible to work with, it  makes me want to use foul language every time I’m shaping it .