Training

Hi All

Long time lurker, first time poster.  I'm in the auto glass replacement industry and would like to learn and move into tint and ppf.  From what I have gathered, there is a steeper learning curve with tint compared to ppf.  Would you all recommend getting comfortable with tinting before ppf or vice versa?  Does anyone know of training opportunities in the midwest?

Thanks

Brian

They both have a steep learning curve, honestly don't know that one is really worse that the other. I picked up PPF first but that had everything to do with my job at the time. I believe there are several training options in the midwest, Interwest Distribution Co has training for both tint and ppf, and @flat rock stan does tint training periodically in St. Louis. 

I went to training at oregon. @flat rock stan was my trainer. He knows alot about sticking plastic into a glass. I have my Certification of completion displayed at my shop in our display area. I brag about that everytime I get asked about tint. I spent thousands of dollars before i went to his training trying to learn on my own. Plus, global will reimburse your money spent on the training. They will give you 10% off on purchases until the training cost has been reimbursed.