looking for a good quality films

Hello

we are starting a new business for cars window tint, we are looking for a good and very high quality of films.
we heard about ceramic films and carbon films which are the best in the market. I would love to hear from you what is the best and if you can recommend brands to us.
as we are looking to buy films and to install it in our shop not to get involved to be a dealer.
we would like to hear from you and give us your suggestion.

3 hours ago, fea said:

Hello

we are starting a new business for cars window tint, we are looking for a good and very high quality of films.
we heard about ceramic films and carbon films which are the best in the market. I would love to hear from you what is the best and if you can recommend brands to us.
as we are looking to buy films and to install it in our shop not to get involved to be a dealer.
we would like to hear from you and give us your suggestion.

Hello Fea,

Nice to e-meet you.

You are blessed to be able to access a number of very good quality options.
Given your harsh environment, you will need a range that has a history of longevity. The very highest performing films that fit this criteria come from Eastman and Garware. Their adhesive formula has been time tested for a generation.

Huper Optik, Llumar, Global, 3M would be brands that might suit your market. I believe that Mist of Miami is the Global distributor for the UAE, so they could look after you from a Global perspective. Or Express Window Films carry's a vast catalog of products that would include a premium range that may suit your needs.

I'm not sure who represents Eastman in your area, but maybe the great, admired and well respected Smarty 2 Shoes could assist.

Good luck in your venture.

GTS

13 hours ago, Glass Tinting Supplies said:

Hello Fea,

Nice to e-meet you.

You are blessed to be able to access a number of very good quality options.
Given your harsh environment, you will need a range that has a history of longevity. The very highest performing films that fit this criteria come from Eastman and Garware. Their adhesive formula has been time tested for a generation.

Huper Optik, Llumar, Global, 3M would be brands that might suit your market. I believe that Mist of Miami is the Global distributor for the UAE, so they could look after you from a Global perspective. Or Express Window Films carry's a vast catalog of products that would include a premium range that may suit your needs.

I'm not sure who represents Eastman in your area, but maybe the great, admired and well respected Smarty 2 Shoes could assist.

Good luck in your venture.

GTS

Thanks for your helpful information 

Hello Fea,

Good luck for your new business. Deep Dyed films are mostly good quality options for you. We are selling Garware products in Turkey. We have a big warehouse in İstanbul. I would like to help window film options for you. If you need options about our films you can contact me private message or you can send an e-mail to info@solarkun.com . I can share our stock information to you. 

Best Regards,

SolarkunLogo1.png