Beveled blue max blade

4 hours ago, highplains said:

Orange Crush left too much moisture behind for my preference, switched back to blue max after a couple vehicles. It did save my ass the other day as a good stand in squeegee for some ppf work though!

Same here I only use the orange on windshields because for some reason I've yet to figure the blue max likes to scratch only the windows film.

I must be doing something wrong with my Orange Crush, even got the newest most recent one and it occasionally skips and leaves marks on the film that the blue and clear max never did, everyone seems to like it and it does work good other than my skip issue, so it must be my technique, i'm trying not to flaw the product, It must be me. I also have the issue of moisture behind so when i bear down to get rid of it, it skips.

I've been using the yellow Go Doctor for sides and the softer red Go Doctor on rear glass and have been liking it.

Anybody ever tried flipping the blue max squeegee blade in the handle and holding the handle backwards when you squeegee? 

11 hours ago, Tint Slayer said:

I must be doing something wrong with my Orange Crush, even got the newest most recent one and it occasionally skips and leaves marks on the film that the blue and clear max never did, everyone seems to like it and it does work good other than my skip issue, so it must be my technique, i'm trying not to flaw the product, It must be me. I also have the issue of moisture behind so when i bear down to get rid of it, it skips.

I've been using the yellow Go Doctor for sides and the softer red Go Doctor on rear glass and have been liking it.

Anybody ever tried flipping the blue max squeegee blade in the handle and holding the handle backwards when you squeegee? 

I flipped the blade once, but didnt like it since you can only use it the one way. Try using the top edge of the blade.  Its at a better angle and you can save the bottom edge for install only. 

@Tint Slayer

I use the orange crush in the fusion hand job handle. I will pull when I squeegee also, with the hand held thing it’s the perfect amount of leverage when your working in the middle of a back glass or windshield. Once I’ve worked closer to the sides, I’ll turn it around and push what’s left like normal.