Last one to post #886

There's a house at the end of my street that appears to be in foreclosure, funny they left a Honda CR-V there as well with no plates. They used to have all kinds of nice vehicles there range Rover Mercedes and such. Guess somebody got a little ahead of themselves.

Sorry Fellas.

Be safe out there!

This one made me just about spew laughing.

x2 on the Lo w e s product placement and tagline down the thread a bit

http://thechive.com/2018/08/22/ufc-fighter-suffers-worst-injury-known-to-man-7-photos/

DlKOhh9WsAA6JKF?format=jpg&name=small

Edited by WearTheFoxHat

3 minutes ago, TNTLady said:

:chinas opposed to.... they usually dont?? @Bham

I was complaining about the matrix around the edges not matching on both sides.  

I had a Hellcat come out different on both sides.  One showed zero matrix and the other showed all of it.  

Neither was technically wrong and the install was clean, Just the matrix looked different. :crazy 

Just now, Bham said:

I was complaining about the matrix around the edges not matching on both sides.  

I had a Hellcat come out different on both sides.  One showed zero matrix and the other showed all of it.  

Neither was technically wrong and the install was clean, Just the matrix looked different. :crazy 

Hmm....I missed that. How odd that they would be different

1 minute ago, TNTLady said:

Hmm....I missed that. How odd that they would be different

I'm guessing the overlap past the matrix was different and caused one to the show matrix with the "whiteish" look to it.  The other one must have been laid in different and the overlap was more even or something like that.  

6 minutes ago, WearTheFoxHat said:

Sorry Fellas.

Be safe out there!

This one made me just about spew laughing.

x2 on the Lo w e s product placement and tagline down the thread a bit

http://thechive.com/2018/08/22/ufc-fighter-suffers-worst-injury-known-to-man-7-photos/

DlKOhh9WsAA6JKF?format=jpg&name=small

I miss my nuts.....I had mine removed when I became a woman. Now I have no one to play with

:D