Tesla Model 3 Window Trim Scratches

Evawt

We tinted a tesla model 3 and locked the automatic windows and then scratched the top chrome window trim with the window. Has this happened  to anyone else? 

Any place to re order just that trim?

Edited by Evawt

I would ask if he wanted to chrome delete since the car is already in there and cut him a deal.  Might be faster because getting replacement parts from Tesla is a huge pain because their parts are usually back-ordered.  Of course you have to offer the service in the first place.

Edited by fusion

1 hour ago, fusion said:

I would ask if he wanted to chrome delete since the car is already in there and cut him a deal.  Might be faster because getting replacement parts from Tesla is a huge pain because their parts are usually back-ordered.  Of course you have to offer the service in the first place.

That a good idea...model 3 chrome delete is cake...

15 hours ago, pbalentine said:

Definitelly getting a 60” roll for these.  Ive given probably 6-8 quotes in the last 2-3 months, with 2 in last week or so. 

You definitely should, you can get good money on them! They really aren’t that bad either, unless your putting a sputtered film on it like Crystalline or Huper  Drei. 

21 hours ago, Super Dave said:

You definitely should, you can get good money on them! They really aren’t that bad either, unless your putting a sputtered film on it like Crystalline or Huper  Drei. 

I finally got crystalline down