Got the Clear crush and pink clean

Got these for the bg and wasnt impressed.  I tried the clear crush in hand job holder and only got one extra pass than a handled squeggee on the bg.  Also, i couldnt push with it, since it just grabbed the glass.  The pink clean i tried in a handle for clean one rollup.  May consider using for 1/4 and side glass’ but with cost i doubt it.  These blades are $8 vs a unger black channell is probably like .25 cents!  

Edited by pbalentine
Spelling

Thing with turbos is they dont last for shiat before they dull and cant be put in hard card sharpener. When i used black turbos for rollups and 1/4s they last about 2-3 weeks.   Been usiny 5” and 6” unger with the black channel for roll ups only.  I just ditch the blade before signs of wear at about every 2 weeks. I doubt the pink clean can be sharpened and the cost is too high to carry it. 

50 minutes ago, Tint Slayer said:

Next order i'm going to try out the green turbo for cleaning, i haven't heard of many people liking that pink clean.

I use yellow turbo for years to clean let me know how green works some guys liked it on youtube...guy uses green in video below about 2 minute mark...

Edited by quality tintz

I just put the pink clean in the hand holder and the clear crush in a unger handle. I think the pink is gonna replace black turbos for me; which i use when a handle one doesnt fit.   I may use it on rollups, depending how long the blade lasts and if it can be sharpened. Im gonna try the clear w handle on the next bg i get, hopefully its better. 

Tint slayer, i checked and it looks like the green turbo is softer than the black.  That may be too soft IMO. 

I bought a pink clean and put it in the hand job too. Clever marketing by fusion but I am much quicker and cleaner by cleaning with a side swiper. It’s in the back of my drawer now not being used. Got the orange crush too for a handle. It’s a little too soft, just personal preference.

6 minutes ago, wade_660 said:

I bought a pink clean and put it in the hand job too. Clever marketing by fusion but I am much quicker and cleaner by cleaning with a side swiper. It’s in the back of my drawer now not being used. Got the orange crush too for a handle. It’s a little too soft, just personal preference.

:yep should've named it pink doesn't clean. Piece of crap imo. Clear is good for leaving water behind if you're into that sorta thing.

10 minutes ago, wade_660 said:

Do you use orange or blue blades? 

3 minutes ago, jh812 said:

:yep should've named it pink doesn't clean. Piece of crap imo. Clear is good for leaving water behind if you're into that sorta thing.

I thought you liked using the clear crush to clean?? 

7 minutes ago, pbalentine said:

Do you use orange or blue blades? 

I thought you liked using the clear crush to clean?? 

I tried a couple of them and they're ok for that. Nothing special really though so I ditched them.

If you're using them to install with it's just going to leave water behind. That pink you might as well wipe silly putty on the window.

Edited by jh812