Got the Clear crush and pink clean

I know you can NOT sharpen or sand the Fusion turbos.  They are grainy and will not come out smooth.  I even talked to them about it.  I sharpen my orange crush blades when they need it with a modified hard card shapener but the turbos were a no go.

I have had about every color of the fusion turbos and they sit in my tool box unused most of the time.  Tried the "pink clean" and was not impressed.  I use an old fashioned black turbo for cleaning the side windows.  One squeegee lasts me for years unless I lose it.  Back windows on cars I use an 8" unger channel with black blade for most of the window.  Slide it over on the handle to get almost the bottom and then I use a Titan for the very bottom!

I wish the Fusion Turbos were made with the same urethane as the Orange Crush!  would love them if they were as durable and could be sharpened/smoothed!

Now see why EWF doesnt carry them...just worthless.  I tested them all one after the other and the unger channel cleans the best with less effort. That hand holder thing flew out of my hand like 4x!! Some grip tape my help that. Probably just put blue max blade in it and use it where the handle wont go, which wont be often. 

2 minutes ago, pbalentine said:

Now see why EWF doesnt carry them...just worthless.  I tested them all one after the other and the unger channel cleans the best with less effort. That hand holder thing flew out of my hand like 4x!! Some grip tape my help that. Probably just put blue max blade in it and use it where the handle wont go, which wont be often. 

:yep just a marketing scheme. 

41 minutes ago, Tint Slayer said:

Ever try a turbo in an unger handle? 

You have to modify them quite a bit to get them to fit. I have a yellow turbo in an Unger handle that I use on the exterior glass. You end up having to cut one side of the channel off and do some additional chamfering to make it work. Not really worth the effort in my opinion but it works fairly well for what I use it for.

Tell us how you really feel :lol the clear I liked on the bg but they wore out to quick for me. I took notice today most of the time I use the blue max to clean the back glass pushing from center out. Sides I use the white and black squeegee chopped like a tri edge.

:lol  Yeah clear wasnt too bad, but like all soft squeegees, they wear quicker than hard ones.  I have been mostly pushing with a 6.5 blu max for cleaning bg. I do 3/4 of the bg from the center to left side and the rest to right side.

JH, do you flush bottom and sides before install?? 

5 hours ago, pbalentine said:

:lol  Yeah clear wasnt too bad, but like all soft squeegees, they wear quicker than hard ones.  I have been mostly pushing with a 6.5 blu max for cleaning bg. I do 3/4 of the bg from the center to left side and the rest to right side.

JH, do you flush bottom and sides before install?? 

Yeah most of the time they get a good flush beforehand. I find a heavier slip does the trick better though vs flush. When my landing how's smooth it always amounts to a cleaner install.