For those who use KEG sprayers

Guest FastBackJack

I have a 5 and 3 galon. I use the 5 galon my friend has the 3. we tinted at the coke distrubitor 2 thusdays ago in the warehouse, all those pin lock couplers were right there in bins, they even had T splitters, that could have been handy to run 2 sprayers off 1 tank. I was temped to swipe some but I have no use for the coke pin style :lol

the guy running the warehouse say my sprayer and was eyeballing it and said "nope thats not one of ours" I was like WTF! no s**t sherlock I bought this through filmhandler, they guy says "he thought he was going to have to confiscate "it :lol I couldnt tell if he was joking or serious, I thought I was going to have to put a foot in his ass for a minute, very odd.

Guest FastBackJack

Yeah its funny how every one stares at them. Some times people even get kinda scared when you walk in with it. Then you have the guys that say "hey alright you brought some Coke, her her her!" My tank is a 5 gal. Firestone Challenger VI. I love it, and its light as hell compared to the Cornelius type. :lol:lol