For those who use KEG sprayers

Guest FastBackJack

Guest FastBackJack

OOOHHHHHH, youre using it for AUTO work. I thought you were using that ratio for architectural film. I understand now. :dunno

Guest Zrok

if I could get destructions on how to build one of these 'keg' things that would be spectacular...I do auto work mostly, and I use the hudson handy sprayer, but I'd love to not go filling bottles all the time....thanks in advance.

here is what mine looks like. see the airvalve I put in the lid? thats basicly all you have to do, you need the coupler things that you hook the hose to, you can find all these parts on the web.

tank6.jpg

Guest Zrok

thanks mdog for the pics, where to get the tank?? from tha midwest supply place in the link?? just curious, I notice ('cuz I can read now) that your tank isn't a beer keg...does that supply place also sell the tanks that you're using too?? thanks guys for the help. p.s. I'm a good tinter I'm just an ignorant one. :mrgreen: :cool

these tanks are called "cornelius tanks" they used to be used by beverage companies to supply fountain drinks, these things are out of circulation now, and the home brewing community uses them to hold home brewed beer, thats why you may hear it called a "keg", there are many places on the internet where you can buy the tanks and hookups, jut get on google and seatch for "cornelius tanks" or "home brewing supplies"