For those who use KEG sprayers

Guest FastBackJack

Guest FastBackJack

Man they work great. Fill em up and pressurize once, thats it. About 120 psi. You will run out of water before you run out of pressure. They really arent that heavy. Empty I would say 2 maybe 3 lbs. Full, probably 10-12 lbs. On mine I put this handle on top. It makes it alot easier to carry.

0666.jpg

Guest FastBackJack

Oh OK now I know what you mean. Go with barbed. Then you can just take some hose and fit it over the barbed and use a hose clamp. The threaded ones are difficult to hook up because its hard to find the right hardware.

On 6/28/2003 at 4:02 PM, Guest FastBackJack said:

Yeah its funny how every one stares at them. Some times people even get kinda scared when you walk in with it. Then you have the guys that say "hey alright you brought some Coke, her her her!" My tank is a 5 gal. Firestone Challenger VI. I love it, and its light as hell compared to the Cornelius type. :lol:lol

I like to walk into an office area, hold that thing High over my head and say "alright - keg party!"...

pretty much everybody knows these are used for Homebrew 

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-hobbies-craft/oakville-halton-region/used-20l-schaefer-kegs-for-sale-great-for-home-brewing/1444412064?utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_ios&utm_medium=social&utm_source=ios_social

can you please tell me if this tanks can be used for pressure spraying ?

am trying to get rid of the spray bottles & was looking for alternatives

i need 3 tank setup in my shop & the ones they selling on website is way too pricy ..

i want to build my own can someone help me ? See if I can use this to make it into pressure sprayer ? Or I need something else ?

i also seen a shop using a water sprayer pump some mixer unit on the wall & feeding thru water tank connected with 5 sprayer that thing worked like champ ..

Edited by Toronto tints

On 8/4/2019 at 2:19 PM, Toronto tints said:

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-hobbies-craft/oakville-halton-region/used-20l-schaefer-kegs-for-sale-great-for-home-brewing/1444412064?utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_ios&utm_medium=social&utm_source=ios_social

can you please tell me if this tanks can be used for pressure spraying ?

am trying to get rid of the spray bottles & was looking for alternatives

i need 3 tank setup in my shop & the ones they selling on website is way too pricy ..

i want to build my own can someone help me ? See if I can use this to make it into pressure sprayer ? Or I need something else ?

i also seen a shop using a water sprayer pump some mixer unit on the wall & feeding thru water tank connected with 5 sprayer that thing worked like champ ..

I'll give you an actual answer instead of trying to sell you something else, no that tank won't work, having a top like this is the easiest to work with and modify:

image.png.47b9efd4110e627614ca7b5373898106.png