Last one to Post #889: Open chat thread

Congrats @Super Dave with the win!! :boogie

Open chat thread... carry on.

----

Finally got a camping trip planned. Oct 6-8... can't wait. Going someplace new out in PA. Should be fun - as long as it doesn't rain. I think I'm gonna see if someone can haul all my crap so I can ride my Grom there. :chin

Edited by TintDude
Closing time set

Congrats Superdave

What’s up people, so much for my day off. Spent this morning installing an aftermarket radio in my Mercedes, only to come home to a broken washing machine. Called the landlord and informed them of it and they was like well buy a new one come Monday it sounds like it’ll be expensive to fix, I was like just call a repair guy and have them come and check it out. Well the repair man is booked until next week, so I took it apart myself pretty much knowing what the problem was and took the old part off so I could get the part number off. Called around to a few different places and found one 19 miles away for $257, so I drove and picked it up and just reinstalled it and she’s back like new. Lol

:blink   You don't have a cell phone?!?!?!?

Heathen....

:lol2

I'm in camp Android... Not sure what is hot at the moment though. My phone is like 5 yrs old.... so way past it's prime. But you could probably find something decent for not much money.

4 minutes ago, TintDude said:

Nice, all I remember about the last time I went was how much it sucked. :lol 

I love camping. I've been planning to go even if my friends hadn't planed a trip... just to get away from 'life' for a few days. Relax and enjoy mother nature. :thumb2

Even when it's rained we generally always have a good time. Although the last trip - it rained for 2 days.. by the 2nd day I was done and left.

WTG [mention=43285]Super Dave[/mention]:thumb

So, as much as I don't want to, I have to get a mobile phone.
I don't know much about them, which would you guys recommend?

Oh they’re definitely getting this bill. As for phones I guess it depends on what you want to do with it, if you’re going to use any apps some work different on android than IPhone, some folks say the camera on Androids are better than IPhone but there is plenty of evidence out on that to help you make your decision but I do know that Apple has the best security hands down, hell the government nor apple can break into if they wanted to. I’ve had both and I must say I’ll probably never own another droid again, the OS system doesn’t update when they come out with new platforms which forces you to buy the newest model every 2 years or so when they come out and every single one I’ve owned has had a crash isssue of some sort and a few in which I had to get a new phone period. Never had that problem with IPhone, the con on the IPhone is that the battery is not removable so once it goes dead dead you either have to get a new phone, have it repaired at apple or have the battery swapped out at batteries Plus. Decisions decisions