Last one to Post #890: Open chat thread

@ Bham rant: Ya'll have seen plenty of pic of the front of my shop.  People still park in front of the wrong bay door, and the lady this morning tried to slide the keys under my neighbors door instead of mine.   It amazes me how nobody pays attention.  The man door is clearly marked with a nice big sign and the banner over the bay door should be good enough to tell what is what.  

Morning rant over. :blah    People Are STUPID !!!!   

My reply: Yes they can be. Folks park mine front of my door all the time. I also have people drop cars off and I ask for the key/fob and they look at me with a dumb look and say, " oh, it's in it. Do you want it?" :blink 

•  

11 minutes ago, TNTLady said:

My reply: Yes they can be. Folks park mine front of my door all the time. I also have people drop cars off and I ask for the key/fob and they look at me with a dumb look and say, " oh, it's in it. Do you want it?" :blink 

•  

Yeah, she almost slid it under the wrong bay door.  We would have both been screwed then. :heh 

@no ma'am

Yep, I can’t go for the whole thing either. Think I’m gonna duck out of work a little early Thursday and take Friday off. Scheduling this far out will help a lot though because most of my work is wholesale to dealerships. They will just book everything for mon-wed and I’ll end up with 12+ hr days, but it’ll even out since I’m missing Friday.

1 hour ago, Bham said:

Yeah, she almost slid it under the wrong bay door.  We would have both been screwed then. :heh 

In times past I have had folks park their auto in front of my garage door, when I had only one, and Not leave a key and go to work. Yeah, that would shut me down for the day until they got off work to come move it.