Online training videos VS Physical training

I learned from @flat rock stan at Oregon. It is always a better learning experience when you are physically there learning. But, i have been told that he has had many students learn just with his videos. Great teacher and I would not be where I am today if it weren't for him. 

16 hours ago, Tint-Titan said:

Want to learn how to tint and wanted to know if it’s worth paying the extra £££ for a physical traininng course with someone there to look over my work or shall I just buy an online training course (with good reviews) and follow that? 

Best thing to do is learn from a shop or make friends with a tinter.or pay a tinter to teach you in person... so you can ask all the questions you want

@flat rock stan travels and teaches... he's good tech support. You may succeed with a few jobs on your own with internet videos but there are a million curve balls in the window tint world. Always something different and more challenging for sure, any insight into how to deal with obstacles from the past helps with next years nightmare car. Experience is priceless in this industry. :twocents 

either way, you're going to have to put the actual physical practice in. You will learn a lot from Stan's videos, but you won't be able to tint after watching. I think one on one training is the way to go. It'll force you to put in the required practice, have someone there that can answer questions and supply the film and tools so you can get a feel for what you like and what you don't. There are plenty of self taught or youtube / video taught tinters. You just need to do some self reflection and see if you can hold yourself accountable or if you do better with someone there.