Last one to post #892 You Know what to do

Guys just got here to sand/refishing the upstairs floors... hopefully it's not crazy loud. lol

I hope all this work they are doing does not actually help them to sell this place. Since I'm inherently lazy, I haven't really done much looking around for a new place yet. :lol6

@Roach  You might want to find something to do for the day.  :loud   :dusty   

And when you get home,, you are going to have to dust everything :cleanwindows   

I got to soak the crap out of a set of doors already this morning.   Dude wanted to be a looky-loo :peek   So I used WAY TO MUCH water on the doors while he was watching.  He also said he didn't realize the windows were already tinted. :blind    Come-on man,, you couldn't see that light gap when you roll them down.  Bull Sh!t.  You're a smoker,,, I KNOW you saw it.  

Had a call about one window in an office so I run down and take a look. Tell the guy 100 bucks sound alright, no. I said ok would you like higher? Well no what other option is there? 80 cash? I don't have that kinda cash. Well you're about out of options then buddy.

Had a flat glass person wanting us to drive 45 minutes to give a quote.  Sorry, we are short staffed and can only quote it if you measure the windows and take photos.  Then called our 2nd location to see if they would come and measure...nope.  Anyway, after a week they call with the measurements/info.  Cool, I send out a quote based on their info.  Then get a call that we never sent a quote, umm yeah 6 days ago.  Guess what, they left off an initial on the email address and had an attitude about it.  Cool, I was giving them a discount on the Reflective/Dual Reflective options due to the square footage, but now full pop.

Edited by DynamicATL

Got an email back from someone who filled out the form on my website... 80 sq/ft of glass apparently. Gave him the price and he replied (all via email) that it was too much. :blink

Mind you he's in a loft apt in Philly... which according to zillow they go for about $500k.

Can't afford $700 for tinting on a $500k apartment?? Really??