Last One To Post #893

Morning folks
Man it’s definitely a Monday, this guy with the Bullitt and this PPF is one big PITA. I’ve redone this hood 4 times and every single time it’s something different, a spec here, this area looks funny, it’s closer to the edge on this side versus this side. The owners are so afraid of a bad review that they are going above and beyond trying to make this guy happy. I told them when he came in that he was going to be the worst customer ever and sure enough he’s that x10.

17 minutes ago, Tintmaster08 said:

Morning folks
Man it’s definitely a Monday, this guy with the Bullitt and this PPF is one big PITA. I’ve redone this hood 4 times and every single time it’s something different, a spec here, this area looks funny, it’s closer to the edge on this side versus this side. The owners are so afraid of a bad review that they are going above and beyond trying to make this guy happy. I told them when he came in that he was going to be the worst customer ever and sure enough he’s that x10.

That sucks man. People need to remember that no matter what it's never going to be perfect, hell I guarantee you the car itself wasn't perfect coming off the line. At the end of the day regardless of whether it's bulk or a kit it's applied by hand, by a human, to a non-sterile surface, and in a non-sterile environment, perfection is a myth, and it's paint protection not paint perfection. Sometimes the best customer service is knowing when and how to say no and pushing back against the unrealistic. 

1 hour ago, Tintmaster08 said:

Morning folks

We are the same to an extent, by now that would be a removal and refund.

We’re taking it all off and refunding him. He just came in with his dad and they wanted the whole kit taken off and redone, I told the owners I’m not doing it. We’ll never make this kid happy and with his expectations no one will. I’m not letting some 24 year old kid that bought a car with daddy’s money be the worst customer I’ve ever had to deal with. He’ll be someone else’s headache

10 minutes ago, jh812 said:

And the fun begins

:dang Man,  I wish I was there to help with that one.  I've got TONS of experience on stadium seatings like that from when I did movie theaters.  

This is where you need that lightweight aluminum scaffolding I was telling you about.  It sets up quick and you can move it around easy without breaking it down.