Sun Distributing film

I've bought a roll of the Avery NR Pro (used to be Hanita) from them to check out and I've bought tools from them when i did. They're the friendly helpful human kind of place. Matt works there. It's a class outfit, all straight shooters. I'm looking to buy a 3 gal TintKeg from them soon. No complaints at all.

@bamh5

Thanks for the feedback. I agree their customer service is awesome. I’ve run in to some shrinking issues on back windows. Now I’m not the most experienced guy so I brought in a buddy who also owns a shop to see if it was user error or what was going on. First words out of his mouth were that it was too flimsy. Now I didn’t use the Avery film so I can’t speak for that. He could not get the film to shrink and lay right. He uses express films and was confident with his film he coulda got it done in minutes with his film. He literally could not get the back window done. It was crazy as he’s actually done every car I’ve ever owned.

7 minutes ago, Nick.benson said:

Thanks for the feedback. I agree their customer service is awesome. I’ve run in to some shrinking issues on back windows. Now I’m not the most experienced guy so I brought in a buddy who also owns a shop to see if it was user error or what was going on. First words out of his mouth were that it was too flimsy. Now I didn’t use the Avery film so I can’t speak for that. He could not get the film to shrink and lay right. He uses express films and was confident with his film he coulda got it done in minutes with his film. He literally could not get the back window done. It was crazy as he’s actually done every car I’ve ever owned.

You should listen to your friend, he's not steering you wrong.