Should I get this redone?

Had a windshield strip done on my truck and wondering if I should ask to get it redone. They plotted the strip with a digital plotter since I asked for a "straight" one. When they showed it to me, it was too low. So, I guess to "raise" it, they had to recut the top profile....since the bottom edge cant be hand cut since it's a curve to lay flat.

So, they only cut to the edge of the dot matrix. They is a grey area beyond the dot matrix that light is able to shine through and tint isnt covering that. 

With all the rain here,  it hasn't been sunny to see if this is really noticeable. My other concern is can the edge of the tint rest on the dot matrix like this or should it have been tinted beyond the dot matrix? Just wondering if it will stay stuck there.

So what do you think? 

20180913_221520.jpg

I think it maybe fine. I was just wondering about the edge of the tint adhering to the dots and starting to peel down the road versus adhering to the grey material beyond it.

As you can see in the grey/black area...you can see light through it. There is an area in the factory center visor (with the dots)...there is a row of dots the tint just barely covers but not completely. Dont know if its gonna be noticable or not.

Thanks-

There was debris in the tint. They re-did it but now im noticing the driver side of the new strip an 1/8" lower than the passenger side. Its a contoured strip that was done on a plotter....but I suspect they did some hand cutting on the top part. 

Should I have it redone again or is an 1/8" within error? 

Thanks-