Neutral Black Residential Film?

99% of my customers get dual reflective residential film.  I have a customer hell bent on a black or charcoal film. Very large dual pane insulated windows and wants next to 0 reflectivity.  What are the flat glass guys using to achieve this result.  She wants black. Heat rejection. And privacy. And doesn’t understand that with a non reflective film someone can see in after dark if inside lights are on. Input appreciated!

Yeah well I want a million bucks and a cute blonde....

If it's not reflective, it's gonna break the glass. And won't do much for heat.

Suntek has a %10 non-reflective film but I'm sure it's not safe for that window. I've used it on internal windows or tempered glass....

8 minutes ago, Roach said:

Yeah well I want a million bucks and a cute blonde....

If it's not reflective, it's gonna break the glass. And won't do much for heat.

Suntek has a %10 non-reflective film but I'm sure it's not safe for that window. I've used it on internal windows or tempered glass....

Roach I was hoping you’d see this. I thought you only did flat glass!  I told them that the absolute darkest I’d go would be around a 30-35.  Back in the day rule of thumb was 20% or lighter.  But glass is so cheap now a days!   Idk what to do

3 minutes ago, CnCCustoms said:

Down side I’m not a dealer for suntek. 3m. Llumar. Lines like this.  Global doesn’t offer anything. Madison doesn’t have anything. SolarFX is a no go. And I thought Johnson used to but can’t find anything when looking

Daylight natural from Johnson may be an option, 35 is as dark as you can go with it if I'm not mistaken

3 minutes ago, jh812 said:

Daylight natural from Johnson may be an option, 35 is as dark as you can go with it if I'm not mistaken

Yeah but the daylight series is made with a sputtered adhesive and it’s like a neutral silver.  At least it used to be