Heat Box Display

Heat box - Wholesale are welcome

After more than a decade of building, buying, and collecting heat lamp displays… this is the BEST one. It is 24”x 20” made from aluminum composite and wall mounted. The graphics serve as an informative and heat display all in one which helps us spend less time explaining and selling to customers. It is very user friendly, the film will sell itself! We have hundreds of customers that walk up to this box and choose our infrared window film over any other because of this display.
The graphics and the box are custom designed by us in-house. Since we are a window film company we are more knowledgeable at designing what graphics and displays will work or not for the window film consumer.
We have been working on this new affordable box for 7 months and this is our 4th and FINAL prototype. For the first 50 orders we will be offering this box for $295 with free shipping. After the first 50 orders, heat boxes will be $295 + shipping. You will get your money back from the extra profit this box will make you in your first sale of the day.
What’s Included: 
• (1) 24” x 20” Heat Box Display
• (1) 24” x 20” back board with bulb
• (1) 20” x 5" 1/8" Thickness Glass
• (3) Infrared Bulbs
• Screws and Hardwares

TURN-KEY HEAT BOX.....ALL YOU NEED IS A PHILLIP DRIVER.....NO GOING TO HOMEDEPOT!!!!!

Email me at NorngLLC@gmail.com if you are interested.
Wholesale inquiries are welcomed!
More pics in comments.

49346D91-F76A-403A-90F1-20B8458FC755.jpeg

C788E394-300C-428F-A9CE-E1713FA6FB2C.jpeg

791797B9-B646-4B51-A780-5DBAB6B8F017.jpeg

C79A602C-1400-4CFF-8FA7-474970FCF348.jpeg

3M heat box.png

express heat box.png

global heat box.png

huper heat box.png

Llumar heat box.png

rayno heat box.png

solar fx heat box.png

Edited by Midtown Houston
Pic

these are really nice displays and i respect what you're doing for the community here.

I don't think its legal to resell products with these logos though. Most major brands will not allow there logos to be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without written permission.

10 minutes ago, blackoutauto said:

I don't think its legal to resell products with these logos though. Most major brands will not allow there logos to be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without written permission.

:yeah   I know Lulu called me, after I quit using them, and made me take a banner off of my fence out front of the shop because it said Lulu on it.  

As long as it is a dealer ordering the product it should be fine.  It is like me ordering a banner and I include Llumar's logo on it or the wrap on our shop truck.  As long as it fits the guidelines and you're a dealer I don't think there will be an issue.  Usually, a sign shop will have on the invoice that the consumer states they have permission to use the logos.

18 hours ago, DynamicATL said:

As long as it is a dealer ordering the product it should be fine.  It is like me ordering a banner and I include Llumar's logo on it or the wrap on our shop truck.  As long as it fits the guidelines and you're a dealer I don't think there will be an issue.  Usually, a sign shop will have on the invoice that the consumer states they have permission to use the logos.

Yea I make a ton of our own Llumar literature. However I think the difference maybe that this item is being sold with the Suntek , huper, llumar and 3m logos on it. When all the major manufacturers sell heatlamp displays(or offer them free for high volume shops) Basically a competing product. Its almost like making a better burger and making wrapping paper with mcdonalds logo. Some manufacturers have branding guidlines, i'm sure many manufacturers wouldn't mind, but its better we tell him then someone with a suit and tie from some corporate legal department. 

Edited by blackoutauto

Royalties. :money 

If he is making money off a product that he makes but is using corporate logos to do so, they are going to want their cut.  

Especially if they didn't authorize it to begin with.  AKA = copyright infringement and Trademark laws  :nono   

Corporate companies like these are not going to just let you make money using their logos with getting something for it.  

Not a road I would want to go down.  Just my two cents. :twocents 

edit.... The University of Alabama went after a cupcake shop for using their logo without permission.  Something that seems so small became a big deal when the cupcakes started selling like hotcakes.  They put a stop to it real quick.  

Edited by Bham

On 9/24/2018 at 3:18 PM, Bham said:

Royalties. :money 

If he is making money off a product that he makes but is using corporate logos to do so, they are going to want their cut.  

Especially if they didn't authorize it to begin with.  AKA = copyright infringement and Trademark laws  :nono   

Corporate companies like these are not going to just let you make money using their logos with getting something for it.  

Not a road I would want to go down.  Just my two cents. :twocents 

edit.... The University of Alabama went after a cupcake shop for using their logo without permission.  Something that seems so small became a big deal when the cupcakes started selling like hotcakes.  They put a stop to it real quick.  

May be able to avoid liability by selling the box without the logo and including a free sheet of custom decal printing. If you're not making money on the decal, the big guys can't get a cut, and the decal is custom so not your property.  

Edited by Tint Slayer