Last one to post #897

So, I go to the store this morning (for cigarettes) about 11:00 am-get there and go for my wallet but it’s not there?

kinda confusing, I’m not the type that misplaces keys wallet phone etc...

Go back to work and check tape, not even 10 minutes of being there, you can see a dark shadowy figure sneak along side my truck and open close the door, obviously getting my wallet. Sucks got me for a few hundred bucks and all the regular S&@! You keep in your wallet.

So we file a police report, but at the very end of the day, I get some xtra footage, and it shows the guys I would have guessed from another suite. But it’s not aimed at the truck so it just shows them walking in a direction away from where my truck is parked. What to do?

@no ma'am

Thx bro, don’t really leave it unlocked just barely got there and on Monday it takes a few trips to get all my stuff out.

looks like his buddy was out in front on his cell phone telling him when I was coming back.and forth. We had doors open and all kinds of other people coming and going, looking at it is crazy

6 hours ago, DynamicATL said:

I only do laundry once a month for my clothes and I have my shirts dry cleaned.  Needless to say, I have a lot of socks/underwear/undershirts.  :lol

So I was just emailed by a guy in North Dakota about getting window tint done on his vehicle.  He is going to be taking a trip to FL next week and wants to stop at our shop along the way.  He knows about us because of this forum plus loved our website because we have plenty of info available where a lot of tint shops don't.  I am truly shocked.

That's awesome man