Which of these is the fairest quote for ceramic considering brands?

Hi, I am just a noob consumer reaching out to you guys to see if you can guide me in my decision to putting ceramic tints on my new 2018 Honda Civic Type R. 

Shop #1 (computer cut)

All 4 door windows, rear hatch and front windshield with Suntek ceramic film - $380

All 4 door windows, rear hatch and front windshield with 3M ceramic film - $510

Shop #2 (NOT computer cut but has good ratings and reviews)

All 4 door windows, rear hatch and front windshield with Midas ceramic film - $290

All 4 door windows, rear hatch and front windshield with 3M ceramic film - $390

Shop #3 (not sure if computer cut)

All 4 door windows, rear hatch and front windshield with American Standard Window Film (ceramic) - $340

Shop #4 (computer cut - Tint World)

All 4 door windows, rear hatch and front windshield with Suntek ceramic film - $499

Shop #5 (not sure if computer cut)

All 4 door windows, rear hatch and front windshield with Premium Tech performance film (claims its ceramic) - $220

Shop #6 (not sure if computer cut)

All 4 door windows, rear hatch and front windshield with Midas Corona window film (ceramic) - $430

If it was me, none of those would be a good option.  Skip Midas and American Standard all together, never heard of Premium Tech, Suntek CIR is a better option than those but is decent at best, and 3M Ceramic has a high reflectivity to it which IMO doesn't look great which is why most 3M dealers don't carry it.  Out of what you have there, I would ask the 3M shops for Crystalline which will have a higher performance than Ceramic and cost shouldn't be too much higher than their Ceramic.

As said above, the new Civic Type R's and hatchbacks are more difficult to install on...so make sure they know what they are doing.

3m is the only I’d recommend out of those and as stated it’s a highly reflective film. The Johnson insulatIR you mentioned in the last comment is like the suntek decent at best.  Installed it for 2 years as my ceramic line... dropped it though because 1 out of every 3 back glasses had to be warrantied after discontinuing the line in our shop.  It doesn’t ghost at all when shrinking and installing but 2-3 years later it suddenly shows up. And not from lack of skill on shrinking either.   Also $350 is too cheap for any area for that film including the windshield especially on the new type r civic. IMO should be closer to the $450-$550 range. Best of luck 

4 hours ago, ElmoHongZito said:

Shop #5 (not sure if computer cut)

All 4 door windows, rear hatch and front windshield with Premium Tech performance film (claims its ceramic) - $220

Ya and i can also buy a 2000 watt amp for $89. :lol My buddy that owns a stereo shop just had a customer bring one in. Made me think of this.

Edited by Jake

4 hours ago, ElmoHongZito said:

Thanks for all the feedback. On my way to a 3M dealer that is going to due 3M Crystaline for $399 plis another $149 for the windshield (also with 3M Crystaline)

WOW! That's the cheapest Crystaline install I have ever heard of. Whats your location?