Tesla Model 3

If you have 0 interruptions (in an ideal world haha) I believe it took me a total of between 40mins-1hr to shrink. Once it's shrunk actual install doesn't take all that much longer than a normal back window. I would plan to have a helper available. It's a bear to try to handle alone. I probably would never attempt lifting it up to the glass one alone anyways.

It looks like everyone here knows what they are doing when it comes to the TM3. If anyone has any questions about the 3 feel free to contact me. We have tinted around 500 of them. IMG_1478.jpg.c33d08cd64ffa70f8726d46fc50a1f86.jpg We tint 3 - 5 of them every singe day and as of right now Oct 23, 2018 we have almost 40 of them on the schedule. If you are in the SoCal area and you want to watch a TM3 get tinted or if you would like to use our TM3 rear window to practice again just give us me a call. 

IMG_E4894.jpg

IMG_E8760.JPG

IMG_E7911.JPG

IMG_3030.jpg

IMG_3344.jpg

IMG_3343.jpg

IMG_3341.jpg

Also guys and girls, I highly recommend that you have a release of liability waiver signed, we have had a lot of glass breakage issues, I think right around 12 windows now. Some of them were broken before we even tinted the car.

Also, keep an eye of the type of glass your working on. Some have the polarized looking glass and some do not.  

IMG_0580.jpg

IMG_E9305.JPG

IMG_E9304.JPG

IMG_E9303.JPG

IMG_E9179.JPG

IMG_0581.jpg

IMG_3457.jpg

IMG_3456.jpg

IMG_3459.jpg

IMG_9307.jpg

Edited by CostaMesaDave

We spend about two hours on the model 3 and do them all in one piece. Also charge more for the risk and customer signs we are not liable for glass breakage. Here in the Northwest the owners are a mixed bag, some cool and some not so much.

Cheers 

Stan