will this dry out..rwar glass line bubble

41 minutes ago, tools said:

so dont try to push it all out thru the sides?

if i line it up to the defroster line...i will leave a bubble at the defoster??

If you try to push it to the side it will crease the film. The defroster line serves as an air release channel, as long as the adhesive still has some tack left it should lay down just fine.

ahhhh...so once i push out to line up with defroster...the bubble should dissapate....

or if i still see bubble..should i attempt to slight push out towards the side ( following defroster line) which would help move out air/moisture along the def line?

If it's been drying for more than a couple hours than you only want to push to the line to dissipate it. If you had just done it than you could push it out to the side along the defroster line, but after a few hours that becomes a no go and you'll crease it. 

3 hours ago, Tint Slayer said:

Wooden popsicle stick is a great tool for pushing out that little stuff and crushing specs. Also if you have a pink Lil Chizler you can heat up and bend a corner and use the rounded end for rubbing that out and crushing specs. Just mentioning.

Why heat the chizler???

update.

started pushing out the line bubble with chisler...

then just used my finger and 85% of the bubble is gone just by pressing with finger..the leftovers i used your tips and pushed with my finger towards defroster..small circular part start of the line bubble remains ..but now not noticeable.

the small bubble 2nd photo just pressed around with finger and 95% pressed down.

managed to also press down a 1/2" finger which was stubborn after install down by bottom edge by dot matrix.

tks for the tips guys.

sometimes just need to let these suckers dry out a bit and they will press down

12 hours ago, tools said:

update.

started pushing out the line bubble with chisler...

then just used my finger and 85% of the bubble is gone just by pressing with finger..the leftovers i used your tips and pushed with my finger towards defroster..small circular part start of the line bubble remains ..but now not noticeable.

the small bubble 2nd photo just pressed around with finger and 95% pressed down.

managed to also press down a 1/2" finger which was stubborn after install down by bottom edge by dot matrix.

tks for the tips guys.

sometimes just need to let these suckers dry out a bit and they will press down

How long was it from when you applied the film until pressing those fingers down? They stayed down good? 

installed sunday...worked on bubbles last night..so 3 days later.

on sunday when i first worked on the bubbles they kept rebubbling...(slip was getting sucked back in)= push bubble out the side..original bubble would resurface.

last night started with chizler..but then just used my finger and 75% just pushed down and gone...remaining 20% pushed into defroster line..5% (start of the bubble line no longer white color but would not push down =adhesive dried out...looks like some bits of dust etc...really not noticeable .

the other smaller bubble majority just pushed down with my finger ..little leftover bubble pushed to defroster line...5% leftover is again not noticeable.

also pleased with the .5" finger at  the bottom that wouldnt lay down post install..last night carded it down finally with yellow bigfoot...at least 5 mins later it was still down..ill check it again this week.

seems like the easy cure for the original bubbles was to let the BG dry out for a few days and them down.