Best Heat Rejection Film

Just had a quote that the rep recommended 3M Prestige 40 EXT.

We have a small office space in a trailer in Orlando. Windows all around so we get blasted in pretty much all seasons.  My office is like a mini green house since it's a small space with windows on 3 sides, and on the far end of the ac ducts.

I'm looking for a film that has the highest heat rejection but doesn't interfere with radios or cell devices. Also need to have visibility at night. Not a big deal if people can see in. We're a 24 hour operation.

The 3 main films I'm aware of are 3M, Llumar, and Huper Optik. I know that HO generally bills themselves as highest heat rejection, but I believe they're also one of the pricier options. Since it's a business that I have to get things approved, obviously I need to be cost conscious while hoping for the best results.

Ultimately, then end result is getting the ac to operate more efficiently while reducing glare and direct sun that sizzles us, without adding blinds that limit visibility.

Your expert help is greatly appreciated!

Edited by SR56

To keep visibility at night will mean you will need to go with a lighter shade.  The darker the shade, the harder it will be to see out at night because the light will be greater on the inside.  3M Prestige will be one of the best options if you are trying to keep the film metal-free...Llumar AIR 80 will be another that is extremely clear.  As far as metalized films affecting signals, I have never seen that on any home/building we have done including my own.  However, I will let others more experienced in flat glass jump into that along with other options.

Thanks for the input.

I have the Air80 on my windshield. While it's a great film for that duty, I don't think it'll be enough to make a difference on this building.

I figured metallic will have limitations. The Prestige was a nice product from the sample. Just trying to make sure it's going to be the best option.

I use solargard and the highest heat rejection comes on the silver 10% it claims to block out 70% of the heat but it would be harder to see out at night . But if you did like a silver 35 that would keep out about 55% of the heat . So it depends . But the reflective tint will reverse at night if you have lights on in the inside . You won’t be able to see out and anyone can see in