Ceramic films

13 minutes ago, jh812 said:

I use global for a few reasons. If you look at tser it competes with all the top more name brand like llumar and 3m. Also zero issues with film as far as failure that I've seen. Lastly minimal haze to it. 

How long have you been using globals ceramic?

As long as you stick to the better brands that have a Ceramic, you will be fine.  Just need to see what you like as far as look, install, and price.  Most brands have them, so if you have a current brand you stock then I would go that route.  Whatever you do, I would jump on it quick cause you're at least 5 years behind on capitalizing on Ceramic.

2 hours ago, Mr paladin said:

With ceramic films getting more more popular just curious what everyone's Choice and ceramic films is and why? Trying to give customers a few new options without giving them too many options

This is why I am Global QDP (rock solid film) and QDP Ceramic to go along with my base film.  Black box QDP is rock solid across the board and QDP Ceramic goes right along with it, plus all the things @jh812 said.  Good - reliable film IMO. 

Im getting ready to add ceramic line.  When someone asks for a certain film, ceramic is what they want most the time.  Really wish global offered smaller increments of the ceramic. Probably going with ST ceramic, since i can get partial rolls and already got requests for it. 

4 minutes ago, pbalentine said:

Im getting ready to add ceramic line.  When someone asks for a certain film, ceramic is what they want most the time.  Really wish global offered smaller increments of the ceramic. Probably going with ST ceramic, since i can get partial rolls and already got requests for it. 

I believe express sells 50ft but it's worth the investment. I remember those days