Ceramic films

4 minutes ago, pbalentine said:

Im getting ready to add ceramic line.  When someone asks for a certain film, ceramic is what they want most the time.  Really wish global offered smaller increments of the ceramic. Probably going with ST ceramic, since i can get partial rolls and already got requests for it. 

If you get hooked up with  @whitehog  Dragon Distributing - they will sell you a  50’ - 60” roll (cut for free) at a VERY!! reasonable price.  

You should check it out.  They are awesome distributors.  

Honestly, if you already getting requests, that partial roll will be gone in no time and you will be ordering again.  I used to do this with our lesser sold Crystalline VLT's and it seemed we were out of it too quickly and having to do another order with more cut charges.  Just get 2 full rolls...one of the legal and one of the next most popular.  Once they start moving, then you can add the other shades.

11 minutes ago, jh812 said:

I believe express sells 50ft but it's worth the investment. I remember those days

Thats true JH. I just checked the pricing...they do a 60x50. 

I just wished they offered 36” rolls, which basically do every vehicle. 

@bahm

I got a sample from them a while back.  They are very cool and its great what they built with solarfx.  Just been using express for a long time and have never had any issues with film or service. 

1 minute ago, pbalentine said:

@bahm

I got a sample from them a while back.  They are very cool and its great what they built with solarfx.  Just been using express for a long time and have never had any issues with film or service. 

Express now offers a 40 on ceramic and a 36 of 80% it's just not listed on the website.

5 hours ago, pbalentine said:

@bahm

@pbalentine I use to go with express. If all you want is film and nothing else. Then express is your place. But if you want to be able to get free new product samples, marketing product, shirts, hats, and a rep then you should give SolarFX a try. Plus, SFX has weekly specials. Last week I recieved a free roll of 10" for glare strips. I can keep going but then I wont be able to watch my Cowboys play. 

I ordered from SFX first but then I couldn't get Global from them so I had to use express. I dropped Global because I went to LA to check out the Express warehouse but they wouldnt let me see their place. I mean I get it. But, DUBir gave me a tour of their esblishment why cant Express do the same? Great film just not good enough customer service. 

14 hours ago, Stewy said:

I ordered from SFX first but then I couldn't get Global from them so I had to use express. I dropped Global because I went to LA to check out the Express warehouse but they wouldnt let me see their place. I mean I get it. But, DUBir gave me a tour of their esblishment why cant Express do the same? Great film just not good enough customer service. 

I was going to say Express has all sorts of marketing materials now...sample books, posters, banners, etc...but not letting you tour at least a part of the facility....I can understand maybe you cannot see all of it, but nothing at all is a bit disturbing I think...

Llumar has security and checkpoints and you have to wear a badge and check your phone in at the gate and at times feel like you might be going through a version of Homeland airport security, but they let you roam around once inside. 

IMG_2225.JPG

IMG_2230.JPG