2019 A8L

esoterik_appeal

I got my hands on one yesterday. I like to pull panels, but the back doors have power shades so I can't comment there as I didn't want to break anything. Tight seals but not terrible to top load. 

The front have 4 screws, 2 behind the wood trim, 1 behind the speaker grill, 1 under the arm rest. T25. The wood trim comes out pretty easy, I started at the front with a chizzler and worked my way to the back. Look out for the metal clips in the door panel coming out with the trim. Didn't seem too be any weird twisting needed pull the trim as with other models. The speaker grill came out easy. Luckily, they have switched to the metal pin clips so less chance of breaking any. 

Unfortunately, it's a one piece seal that can't be easily removed. But pulling the panel did give me some much needed clearance in the front corner, which is tight. 

The brake light cover pulls straight back like other newer models and the harness is like an A4. You have to bend the red clip pretty far to get it out so just be careful. 

The frit is sandwiched so no silver rings on quarters and back windshield. 

Not the easiest car but not super difficult. No FVD patterns yet. Hope this helps!

Screenshot_2018-10-25-10-09-09.png.e770d3bf78c300280aff3e565e9c08ae.png