Blue Max vs Orange Crush vs Redline etc

Opinions will depend on what you want the squeegee for.  I love the orange crush over the blue max, did not like the clear crush, and have not tried the Redline or hybrid.  I didn't like the pink clean.  No clue what the PPF black out is.  I love my Yellow Flat out for flat glass, 8" in long Fusion 8 handle.... Orange crush in the Fusion 5 long handle.

Ppf blackout is for ppf so unless you do ppf I would not consider it. I have all of these and like Ryker said it really depends on what you want to use them for. The pink clean is ok for cleaning but I prefer the old fashioned black rubber squeegees for that. The Orange Crush and Blue Max have been my favorites for some time but now the Redline is my favorite. The Clear Crush is good for curved applications. The Yellow flat out is great in the extended reach fusion handles for flat glass. The one I was LEAST impressed with was the hybrid squeegee. Save your money. 

8 minutes ago, pbalentine said:

Been using the orange crush for some cleaning. Anyone known if the blade can be trimmed? Im pretty sure the pink and clean crush can not be trimmed. 

I do the same this week :lol never tried trimming it though. Have the redline and orange crush in the tray right now, however I just visited 44tools and picked up a prototype of the new blue max. Can't wait to get back and try it out.

On 11/21/2018 at 10:10 AM, pbalentine said:

Been using the orange crush for some cleaning. Anyone known if the blade can be trimmed? Im pretty sure the pink and clean crush can not be trimmed. 

How about sanding it? I sand mine with 800 grit. Sometimes follow up with 600. Not quite as sharp usually hard to get that back. 

Also, while we are on the subject of these three....I have noticed so far that either all of a sudden I am squeegeeing over areas that I shouldn't be or it seems to me the redline nicks a whole lot easier..maybe it is just me, but one of my guys has the same problem. Him and I put new ones in our handles and in a week or two we are having us a sit down and sand party for what seems like forever. 

Edited by Sunbreakers

On 11/21/2018 at 10:20 AM, jh812 said:

I do the same this week :lol never tried trimming it though. Have the redline and orange crush in the tray right now, however I just visited 44tools and picked up a prototype of the new blue max. Can't wait to get back and try it out.

@jh812What is this" blue max prototype" you speak of?? Looked all over the site and don't see it. Now I am curious:drool

9 hours ago, Sunbreakers said:

@jh812What is this" blue max prototype" you speak of?? Looked all over the site and don't see it. Now I am curious:drool

It's not even listed anywhere yet. I'll post a pic of it when I get to the shop. I think I like it though, it seems it's almost an in between original blue max and an orange crush. 

received_541461446326987-570x1074.jpeg

Edited by jh812