Blue Max vs Orange Crush vs Redline etc

2 hours ago, pbalentine said:

JH, have you tried pushing to clean with the redline?? Still looking for what glides best for cleaning the bg and windshield.

No I haven't tried that as of yet. You know something though I started using the 8 inch blue max for cleaning and installing the back glass and windshield. Man that's a life changer there. I currently have the hybrid blade in it just cause I didn't have anything else. That one works pretty good though. 

Yeah, I got the 8” too. I trimmed it to about 7 inches and use it install.  Got a 6” clear for bgs and 6” orange in the hand tool for rollups. Just about broke that hand holder tool one time, but love it now!  Key to it is to back hand it, instead doing the slap motion. 

25 minutes ago, Matt@44Tools said:

I'll have these on hand at 44Tools by the end of the year! Keep on the look out!

Matt

I'm glad to hear it. I've been using mine since this post and love it. Had some scratching issues with the regular blue max and orange crush is ok but doesn't get water out like that one. 

Well update on the light blue max. Started scratching the hell out of the film today like real bad. Tried sanding it with no luck. So I switched it with another light blue but this one was the square not cropped one. It scratched the first window I tried. In the trash and back with the orange crush. @pbalentine

Got a scratch yesterday Im sure was from a nick in my bluemax.  I think it might be getting scratched from the defrosters on the bg when I push to clean. I was using using one squegee just for cleaning the bg and one for install...going to do that again. After using the orange crush I will say the edge is still sharp and these really last way longer than blumax.