Blue Max vs Orange Crush vs Redline etc

I was using the Blue Max for years and recently switched to the Orange Crush. I’m a big fan of the Blue Max but like a lot of others said it tends to get nicked up too easily and therefore can start to scratch. I have not had this problem with the Orange Crush so far. I still occasionally use the Blue max on some rear windows so I can crank on the film a little more.  Have also tried the Redline Extractor which was too stiff and started to get nicks the first week of using it. Overall Orange Crush for the win 👍

On 1/16/2019 at 2:27 PM, jh812 said:

@pbalentine here's another to add to the collection. IDK on long term yet but man this thing gets the water out better than anything I've ever tried. 

https://www.gasketprotools.com/blank-1/sledge-hammer-angle-cut-extractor

Wow, a lot has changed since 2018 and since this comment was posted, So the Long term truth is I have some folks still using the first sledgehammer they purchased. We still make them with the same material, The Dura-Tek blend has become the  Over Achiever we have 7 different durometers in 5" and 8" inch blades along with 4 different channel blades in 3mmx19mm .  https://www.gasketprotools.com/blades