Vevor Plotter

On 11/1/2018 at 8:23 PM, theexceed said:

Recently found this Plotter on Amazon and a little skeptical.
53-inches for $400. I want a plotter for window tint and vinyl.
Tried contacting the sellers but no response.

The images are deceiving and not sure if it can run window tint programs.

Any help would be great.

You'd buy something that you couldn't contact the sellers on? But i get it, i always look to see if i can find that lucky me cheap deal too. I would say give the model number and info to the tint software companies and see what their input is, they may have to write drivers for off brand plotters and this one may not be compatible at all, and they would know if anyone is using that model name with any success. 

Don´t do it...I went with a cheap Chinese off brand plotter my tint software company said was "great" and "worked well" and such...it didn't. It was slow and loud and inconsistent. I had to send it back and pay the shipping and lost a fair amount of money with that test.  If you do this for a living you cannot go wrong with a good investment in your future. There is no such thing as "the deal" when it comes to plotters. 

21 hours ago, Sunbreakers said:

Don´t do it...I went with a cheap Chinese off brand plotter my tint software company said was "great" and "worked well" and such...it didn't. It was slow and loud and inconsistent. I had to send it back and pay the shipping and lost a fair amount of money with that test.  If you do this for a living you cannot go wrong with a good investment in your future. There is no such thing as "the deal" when it comes to plotters. 

What was the name? Those cheap UScutters plotters look tempting

It was off the cutterpros dot com website. The model was P1350i. It was around $1,200 and was supposedly a great machine...never worked like it should have. I mean never. Tech told me I would have to change out blades every 2-3 weeks...WTF?? I have been using the same blade in one of my machines for over 2 years. Plus tech support is mostly non-existent. I am so happy to be out of that one. 

I remember me and you both on a forum where someone was talking about using one of the Titans off the US Cutters website. The only concern I had was when he used the words "finicky" and added that at times you had to be patient with it...I wasted almost a whole roll of film if you add it all up trying to be patient with that cheap plotter I had. The good ones you load and they keep going and going. Used to you could get the Signwarehouse Q series plotters for a great price...they are the exact same machine as a graphtec FC8600...even same owners manual, but now I sent someone here to them and...they claim the tariffs have made them much more costly. Now they are just as expensive as a Graphtec..No good options now it seems. 

Edited by Sunbreakers