Remove Dusted Crystal - Interior Glass

5 hours ago, TomTint said:

We have a D.C. Removal on the schedule for next week. I'm going to try sweating it off with Epic Orange.. that stuff works on dry adhesive..I'm thinking it will kick butt on D.C. 

What is the smell like with Epic Orange?  Actually have some LLumar removal coming up and if it works well with that and doesn't smell bad I would try that.

On the D.C. removal I was thinking the good thing was because it was not tempered was we were able to scrape it without scratching.  But if it were tempered in the first place bagging it prob would've worked and would've have needed to scrape.

Tried not looking at my phone cause I didn't want to know how late it was.  But the good thing is if it were during the day they prob would've thrown us out cause of the noise we were making with the scraping.

Best way to remove dusted crystals is by using a product called  vinyl off . It’s an oil base substance so you might want to use a miro fabric rag to apply evenly  to the dusted crystal . Give it about 5 min and you should be able to peel it off without it tearing . You will know it’s ready once the film start creating wrinkles .