Mobile Tinting "Efficiently Tips"

First you cant control speed...it is what it is and will get quicker as your routine becomes more efficient. Just go for clean installs and dont mind wasting film, since its just more practice for you. 

For mobile, I only install in a garage and when the wind kicks up, i shut it while I stick it. You got to keep organized and have all your tools with you and back up tools in your vehicle. Oh yeah, always back vehicle in reverse for install. 

Edited by pbalentine
Spelling

First you cant control speed...it is what it is and will get quicker as your routine becomes more efficient. Just go for clean installs and dont mind wasting film, since its just more practice for you. 

For mobile, I only install in a garage and when the wind kicks up, i shut it while I stick it. You got to keep organized and have all your tools with you and back up tools in your vehicle. Oh yeah, always back vehicle in reverse for install. 

Edited by pbalentine
Spelling

Pulling straight in though, light will reflect off the bg, making near impossible to trim out dark film. Also, same effect makes it hard to see specs that need pressed out on sides.   Actually does come out cleaner peeling bg in rear of the garage versus peeling right where the door is open.  For the majority of rollups, i peel them off the bg and rear rollup, so the doors being open block a draft coming in some.