Last one to post #925

1 hour ago, Bham said:

Hey @Roach  What every happened with your heater in your truck ?  Also, how's the moving situation going ? 

The floor isn't wet... I've been putting more coolant in it every couple days. Not sure where it's going since nothing appears to be leaking. It still does the 'blows hot then goes cold then goes hot and stays hot' thing...  I'm just trying to put it off as long as I can or until something actually breaks. There's something wrong.. if it were july it'd be in the shop already, but with work being slow.... 

Which brings me to the moving - found a place I think will work out for the time being. Not where I want to end up - but the rent is about the same I'm paying now, so a lateral move. It's basically the basement (which is finished) bedroom in a 4 BR house that's about 5 min from me.. the other three house mates, from what i've been told by the landlord and one of the other tenants, all pretty much keep to themselves and/or work a ton and are never home. We'll see if that's actually true, but I don't see why they would lie about that. It's a 90 day lease then month-2-month, so my plan is to be there for like 6 months and then move into the complex I want to live at. I think it will work out ok, and I'd probably actually stay there long term except he doesn't allow pets, and my end game is to have a dog... hence this being a temp thing. But we'll see. 

My landlord said closing is on the 18th of jan.. so the notice she gave was to be out by the 10th, but she said the 15th would be fine. And she's not going to charge me rent for any of Jan... I can move into the new place as of the 1st.. so I got a couple weeks to move my stuff over.