Last one to post #929

16 hours ago, jh812 said:

@TintDude judging by his reviews I don't think any of his current employees meet that criteria either. 

Reading the reviews, apparently, he is one of those bait and switch tint shops.  Advertises 3M on Groupon, tells the customer it is 3M on install day, then installs Rayno on their car leaving a scrap of film in the car with Rayno printed on it.  He got a bunch of reviews like that including selling "Crystalline" that started bubbling a short time later that 3M determine was not Crystalline.  :lol  The best part is the post on here, "From a Prius to a Bugatti and everything else in between!"...then post a generic photo of a Bugatti since they clearly never did one.  :lol

So I have a missed call this morning when I stepped out of the shop, I call back and it's a customer. Later I'm sitting at lunch phone rings 1.5 times and quits missed call. Call back another customer. I ask this one if there was anything strange about it he said yeah it didn't even ring on his end. I have a spam blocker on my phone so I think that may be the cause of it. I take it off ten minutes later get a call from a damn telemarketer :mad I swear you can't win with this shit.