Opinion on these scratches after getting window tinted

I just don't think it matters. That dude carved that car up no way he could've not known what happened. I've watched experienced guys cut though get done and guess what, scratches. Not to the extent of these but yes very faint still will catch a nail scratches

Bottom line if you're cutting on cars still today you're scratching the glass, whether you notice it or would like to admit it :twocents

Also going this yesterday on a 2000 era mustang where the cut the matrix.

Screenshot_20190103-063910.png

:sorry You found an inexperienced tint guy.
As noted by many others the damage was 100% by the person who cut the film on on the glass .

Send the installer a link to Tintdude.

He can learn things here ......like how to avoid cutting  directly on the glass.......

I got my windows tinted on my 2018 Honda Accord Sport 3 days ago and it has been raining the last couple days so today i decide to check to see if there’s any bubbles and I realize there are some minor bubbles but I also find some scratches on the outside of my windows. I’m assuming the tint guy placed the tint over the window and while cutting the shape of the window the razor went through and scratched my actual glass. Can i get some opinions amd thoughts on this please. I have had 1 car tinted prior to this and never experienced this and this guy was recommened by a friend so I decided to give him a try. 
C42D2717-7EC2-4923-AC8B-9506948F94FD.jpeg.75777eeae47dadba10d70ed3bdf9879d.jpeg
60610840-4F9A-4EA5-BEF3-1F254FDA1713.jpeg.ca8777cbf04a944300613ca7f9500021.jpeg
E9DB1BBD-98E0-4BF5-8A94-780AD44427AC.jpeg.8e8fb37141192b0d414d1b9ca678b13e.jpeg
C99FFC69-C38E-4538-BED9-BE8861F8D564.jpeg.f72dac0fa29627d7b12741fed1484029.jpeg
Unfortunately it was the tinter who caused it. I do accords all day long and Ive noticed the glass on these cars sratch very easily. Sorry to hear

Guest Teens from sac

I had my windows tinted today. Immediately I have deep scratches on the outside of my driver side window.  1 scratch on the left passenger and one line on the right passenger side. And to top it off, they sad the clerk kept starting my engine . N opening my trunk. There after I noticed I didn’t have a spare tire. As I just purchased my car last sat. Likely , it is the shops fault. 

On 8/3/2021 at 7:26 PM, Guest Teens from sac said:

I had my windows tinted today. Immediately I have deep scratches on the outside of my driver side window.  1 scratch on the left passenger and one line on the right passenger side. And to top it off, they sad the clerk kept starting my engine . N opening my trunk. There after I noticed I didn’t have a spare tire. As I just purchased my car last sat. Likely , it is the shops fault. 

If the scratches on your glass appear to be similar to the post before yours, then someone owes for glass repair or replacement.

Spare tire may likely be at the shop. I don't understand why they found it necessary to go into the trunk UNLESS that model of car has electronics that could get wet from back window installation run off.