TintDude

The Chat Thread

22 minutes ago, Blackwolftinting said:

Who else notices a slow down around this time every year? The back to school crunch. I’m taking next week off. The first time in 5 years I’m taking a vacation. Yeet. 

Every damn year. Feels like this year was a lot slower than normal though. Just in general. All my tints today "Had an emergency" So now my installer is just... yeah. Lol. Hope that vacation treats you well! Any where in particular?

Yes. I will be vacationing on my couch in front of my tv. I think I’ll try and beat God of War. Maybe take some naps. Who knows at this point. But no. I’m just taking some time off to get some personal stuff taken care of, being it’s notoriously the slowest week out of the year. I may plan a trip next year. This one just came up too fast. 

1 hour ago, Tintmaster08 said:

A little frost going up on these windows

Anything special, like reveals or anything? 

I did these.. The bigger set I actually did two reveals... But they ended up wanting just the one large. I think it looked better the other way. Can't find a pic of that - but it's along the lines of just the one. 

Kindof makes it pop a bit more then just totally frosted. 

Dentist-Office-Door.jpg

jms-after.jpg

Anything special, like reveals or anything? 

I did these.. The bigger set I actually did two reveals... But they ended up wanting just the one large. I think it looked better the other way. Can't find a pic of that - but it's along the lines of just the one. 

Kindof makes it pop a bit more then just totally frosted. 

Dentist-Office-Door.jpg.f61963cb26610ce4f3eddb73dfbde4cd.jpg&key=ea58f73f1cdc1d33f084311e98d3e1fcc0a7f1fe75bd14c912a5728249052125

jms-after.jpg.5088d65c34b0c15d552aeaca672b82a8.jpg&key=2fa4ea0df3ecd840127667365fa6a37ca45af6d4b690205c5369e8f3aec1c6c6

IMG_5671.jpg.2c90a3f7f638ce51dec18bbb69ffba57.jpg

Only revel was the company name and logo cut out, everything else is solid frost and those are individual panes