Xpel

suntekfilms
Xpel

TintDude

The Chat Thread

21 minutes ago, Tint Eastwood said:

Little shit was milking it

Yeah well.. done that too. :lol2

Was talking with my cousin about doing stuff like that growing up. I think it's more a boy thing then anything else. :D

A quick off the top of my head..I have. Broken every finger on both of my hands at least twice and mt right thumb once. Broke 3 bones in the back of my right hand once. Broke my right collar bone once and the left one twice. Broke 5 or 6 ribs over the years and my lower leg down near my ankle (Fibula) once. Broke a few toes here and there and also my left wrist. My nose once I can't remember any more.. maybe when I get up and walk around I can see what hurts and add to the list. .. as of now I need a right hip replaced..and my back aches every day.. #oldandwornout. 

6 minutes ago, no ma'am said:

@TomTint you hang out with evil kinevil in your youth :lol  :?

You could say that. ..I actually met him when I was 8. At that time I had already been on 2 wheels for 3 years. 

Damn tom, you must have been hardcore back in the day. I’m guessing that a lot of that was hockey? 

I don’t have much, Lot of really bad cranks and sprains from skateboarding and dirt bike wrecks but the worst comes down to a fracture on my right elbow and compression fractures on three lower vertebrae. Those have done enough to leave lasting effects. Can’t imagine actually snappin something :nope 

Edited by Tint Eastwood

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.