Sign in to follow this  
TintDude

The Chat Thread

On 2/9/2020 at 5:29 PM, highplains said:

I don't think I'd be capable of walking in there and not coming home with one

It's easier when you can't have pets where you're living. But I gotta say - the puppy in the forefront of the first pic... A couple was fostering 3 of them... so I picked him up cause it's easier to carry one puppy each then two. I held him for maybe 20 min or so... Took him out to the couple's car - I passed the woman that runs this and I just said - I'm gonna make a break for my car and go home with him!!! :lol2   It was funny... 

'afternoon all....

Hope the flooding doesn't end up being terrible for you Bham.. we've had so much rain here in the past 2 months I'm actually surprised flooding hasn't been a bigger issue - at least in non-normal flooding areas. I feel like I moved to Seattle or something. lol 

5 hours ago, Roach said:

It's easier when you can't have pets where you're living. But I gotta say - the puppy in the forefront of the first pic... A couple was fostering 3 of them... so I picked him up cause it's easier to carry one puppy each then two. I held him for maybe 20 min or so... Took him out to the couple's car - I passed the woman that runs this and I just said - I'm gonna make a break for my car and go home with him!!! :lol2   

Fair enough  :lol A buddy of mine has a litter of Corgi puppies tempting my wife and a local breeder here has one Rottweiler puppy left from their most recent litter that's calling my name. It's tough saying no, we really don't need another dog but it doesn't help lessen the desire for one.

26 minutes ago, TNTLady said:

I think its its safe to say several of us are tired of the rain. Hang in the @Bham.

Thank you.  Tonight will be interesting.  Slight break in the rain today, but this evening after it hits almost 73° today, there might be tornadoes tonight.  :sigh  

Morning ever E body.  :yawn   

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this