xpel
spacer
3M Training
Llumar
xpel
spacer
TintDude

The Off Topic Thread

Yes well that's what married people say. Single people feel the opposite. Which just shows neither is better then the other - just different. :dunno

5 hours ago, TintDude said:

So true, grass is always greener. 

No idea how long you've been married, been married a little over a decade myself, just the thought of trying to navigate the crazy minefield of dating in our current time and dominate culture legitimately makes me shudder. That green shit on the other side of the fence sure looks like astro turf from here.

Evening everyone  :hat 

Plus different strokes and all.... I've always been the loner type. I do... fairly well... on my own. My sister is the total opposite. Not that she needed someone to 'complete her' but I couldn't see her not being married with kids. 

I go thru my down times, esp. this past year. I often wonder if I was married and/or had kids if I would do better mentally, but I'm also not exactly sitting around wishing I could slit my wrists. 

I dunno... With each passing day I'm closer to death and it won't matter anway. :lol2 :lol2 :lol2

This crazy robin has been bashing itself into our windows for a week now, and this morning it decided to start early and on the bedroom window of course. Every 5 seconds...bash. I had to go tape black bags on the outside to get it to stop. :crazy 

this happened to my wife and i in the hospital. A cardinal would wake us up every morning running itself into the window repeatedly. They see their reflection and think it is another bird trying to take over its "terrritory". He is trying to scare the other bird away.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

3M Training

Contact TintDude tintdude@gmail.com