TintDude Window Tinting Forum

The Off Topic Thread

57 minutes ago, no ma'am said:

What’s it like 80 something there? 

92° not bad for you I'm sure but it's hot as shit for up here, especially in June. Average is about 72, today was a new record high and the next couple days look to do the same.

3 hours ago, Bham said:

Morning ever E body :cleanwindows 

Seriously considering making the jump to Mon. - Fri. only. No Saturdays.  :chin    :dunno  

I did that last year when the 'rona hit and haven't looked back. I'm busy as ever and have only worked a handful of Saturdays if I needed to catch up or accommodate someone that couldn't do any other day.

Afternoon everyone  :waving

On 6/14/2021 at 7:49 PM, highplains said:

92° not bad for you I'm sure but it's hot as shit for up here, especially in June. Average is about 72, today was a new record high and the next couple days look to do the same.

I dont know how I’ve still got the beer belly. 95 in the shop yesterday, all day. 85-95 today. Humidity has eased up a bit though only 55% in shop last I looked. I’m about to have some temp vs ppf questions for you sir.

16 hours ago, Bham said:

Morning ever E body :waving   

You two @no ma'am @highplains need to spend more time in Alabama, where the weather is confusing as hell yet always humid.   :krazy 

The weather is definitely schizophrenic here, three or four years ago it was still snowing in June. Thankfully humidity is rarely an issue here, that always kills me.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.