The Off Topic Thread

TintDude

So the new GMC truck I did today would not let me shift out of park unless I had the seatbelt buckled.  I put it behind me of course, but they can keep that shit.  I would have to disable that function for sure.  Not being able to just jump in and back the trailer up unless I'm buckled.  Smh.  :nope   Can't work around the house at all unless you are buckled up.  That's ridiculous.   

Friday morning ever E bodeeee :waving    Super busy today. :thud   Y'all have a good day. :beer 

Edited by Bham
2 hours ago, TintDude said:

The wife's car started acting up on the way to grandpa's, they came back home.

So much for hookers and blow. 

No Hunter Biden week for you.  :console  

On 6/23/2022 at 5:42 PM, Bham said:

So the new GMC truck I did today would not let me shift out of park unless I had the seatbelt buckled.  I put it behind me of course, but they can keep that shit.  I would have to disable that function for sure.  Not being able to just jump in and back the trailer up unless I'm buckled.  Smh.  :nope   Can't work around the house at all unless you are buckled up.  That's ridiculous.  

:yep it's a royal pain in my ass. You can turn that feature off in the settings menu. You'll never guess how every one I see leaves....

Afternoon everyone  :waving