How long to do the windows need to stay rolled up? Do I park in the sun? When will the small white bubbles dry?

Super new to tinting. Most jobs have those small little air bubbles. From what I read you shouldn’t roll the windows down for two days after the job? Tbh I’m so new to this that I’m not sure. Also I did my 12 journey as my first car using crappy local gila.. the bubbles went away within I’d say five days to a week. In colder weather. So untimately what should I look to do to ensure a good bonding process with my work ? I now use Solar Gard. My

jobs look better but I do often catch those little bubbles and small creases coming through. I just want to avoid this all event if there are extra steps to take... want to offfer a good service. 

On 4/2/2019 at 12:34 AM, InstallationsByPrince said:

Super new to tinting. Most jobs have those small little air bubbles. From what I read you shouldn’t roll the windows down for two days after the job? Tbh I’m so new to this that I’m not sure. Also I did my 12 journey as my first car using crappy local gila.. the bubbles went away within I’d say five days to a week. In colder weather. So untimately what should I look to do to ensure a good bonding process with my work ? I now use Solar Gard. My

jobs look better but I do often catch those little bubbles and small creases coming through. I just want to avoid this all event if there are extra steps to take... want to offfer a good service. 

Best to post pics, there's a lot of answers to one question without a pic.

First of all, if you have air bubbles, you have problems.  If they're water pockets, then your good as long as they're not too big. SolarGard is a fantastic film and company, I've used their HP Supreme for 11 years, have never had it fade or change color, have had about 5-6 adhesive failure warranties. As far as the windows staying up, it's really going to depend on how much water you're pushing out, and the amount of direct sunlight it gets.  Ask your SG rep, they would have a good idea for your region as they talk to a lot of shops.  Anyway, good luck!