Huge Shoutout and Thanks

Just wanted to say thanks [mention=36144]OverLord[/mention] for his huge HUGE help on a 1995 C4 Corvette back hatch yesterday.

Burned up a couple pieces of (ceramic) film on my own and became super frustrated. Car has been sitting in my shop for a week while I mentally cooled down and debated how much more film I wanted to trash.

David was nice enough to stop by the shop and lend me a hand. When I say lend I mean he drove well over an hour each way to school me on how to tint a 'Vette.

I've not been doing this as long as a lot of you but days like yesterday give me hope. This truly is an industry of sharing knowledge and helping your fellow tinter. Hopefully I can put in as many successful years as some of the guys here.

Appreciate the help man, more than you can imagine. Tell Ann thanks too for being patient with us. My fiancé gets antsy when its "guy time" because she knows the clock almost seems to stop.

Next time we will have to catch up for something less work related, maybe when [mention=29693]jh812[/mention] is back in this neck of the woods.

Great to read. Way to show leadership DAVID