(corrected contact #)New Orleans Tinters-$780-$1200 weekly

***Corrected contact number, original post had a typo in the phone number****Mobile Tint and Audio has 5 locations in the New Orleans area and is looking to add experienced tinters. Each location has multiple clean bays, great lighting and plotters. We have 1-2 salesman per location, 1 audio/12volt installer and 1-2 tinters per location. We require 3+ years experience, and transportation is a plus. Transportation obviously isnt a rerquirment but please keep in mind the nearest hotel/extended stay is 10-20 mins away and are rather expensive ($250-500) weekly. We pay $17 per hour guaranteed/ 30% commission which ever is greater, on average tinters make $850-1100 weekly during slow months and as high as $1000-1300 during busier weeks. We offer 3 lines of film global for $129-160 and suntek carbon for 169-190 and llumar ctx ceramic which we sell for between $250-450 . Please give me a call with any questions 504-343-3453 John -email mobiletintandaudio@gmail.com, or visit our website/ google listings to do more research on our company www.mobiletintandaudio.com

•   Sponsored by
    tintwiz

auto-precut.com

signwarehouse

martinmetalwork.com

tinttek

filmvinyldesigns

ride wrap

Conco

Lexen

• Activity Stream

1. 1

New to forum..You are great. Help with not 100% happy

2. 1

New to forum..You are great. Help with not 100% happy

3. 0

Contravision

4. 29

Paintless Dent Removal classes

5. 0

Flat glass installer wanted in phx, az.

6. 3

Is my work good enough to sell yet?

7. 3

8. 4

Removable rigid window tint sheets - WTF?

9. 3