10 hours ago, CaliTINT said:

I tried green, now on orange. Not sure which I like better. 

Thinking about trying the orange. I need more slip for bottom loading in hot summer months. Just dont want to waste money on a big bottle of it. 

35 minutes ago, pbalentine said:

Thinking about trying the orange. I need more slip for bottom loading in hot summer months. Just dont want to waste money on a big bottle of it. 

I will say this about the orange.  It is definitely better for more slip in the heat, but it is also humidity sensitive.  When the humidity goes up and it stays moist and rainy around here, the orange tends to slip a little too much at that point.  It is designed not evaporate as fast in hotter temps and something about this construction of it make it really humidity touchy.  

It's not like it's uncontrollable or anything but your window may slide down when it enters the top seal when you roll it up, or you could make it slide out of place pushing water out, so you just have to be aware that this could happen when it's humid.  

Otherwise, I love the orange and use it year round, even in the winter.  :thumb  

Edited by Bham

13 hours ago, pbalentine said:

I believe they come in 2 other smaller sizes so you don't need to buy a whole gallon. 

I love my Tint Slime!!! :win   Was gone for a solid 14 days and came back in Monday morning, shook up my solution left over from before I left, and went straight to work.  No issues at all.  No gunk, no smell, no breakdown, and no issues with slip.  

Tint Slime Ultra plus distilled water for the WIN!!  Tint Slime Rocks!!   :trustme 

Edited by Bham

4 minutes ago, Dano said:

@Bham which flavor do you use?

I use Tint Slime Ultra year round.  Even though they say it's made for hot weather installs, I don't like switching up from the regular(green) to the Ultra(orange), so I just stay with the Ultra and use a little less in the winter.  :thumb 

Im tryin to just use the orange this last week. Its been 100-105* while installing in sight humidity. Its either slides too much or sticks too quick. Even with measuring it I can never get it to slip how I like it. Probably go back to using my secret blend of 70% generic Baby & 30% Orange Slime. 

Edited by pbalentine
Missing text