I am never doing another boat window again!

Just pass on it if you’re not 100% confident. Or price it high enough to make it worth your while and warrant the potential film waste. Don’t forget, you can cut it short and use striping tape on the outside of the glass if need be. I normally cut it to size and don’t have any issues after I heat mold. This isn’t exactly like the model you showed, but it’s close. 

FE147F14-8272-49C4-868F-685D9D7FEDE0.jpeg

Hey wow thanks for all the help, this is a great community! But honestly I'm still not going touching a boat again just because of the time I put in and the waste. I needed up taking the windows out which helped dramatically. I'll take s picture if it next time I go out there. Looks good on the boat. I didn't charge him much at all, basically lost money on that one. I should have quoted a lot more!

I'm pretty sure the owner tried cleaning one of the windows with ammonia based product. Last time I went out there I noticed part of the film looked like it boiled. Huh, he didn't say anything to me about it though.

Hate tinting a boat,canopy. Dump truck. I even got called tinting bike helmet, party goggle. No no no. Rather use the time to do what it s worth.